The Kindness Elves are the perfect addition to the classroom setting as they make wonderful mascots and are encouragers of kind and caring behaviour towards others.
They believe in everything we are trying to promote as teachers and parents and are a wonderful tool for inspiring more of this positive character development in the children.
From circle time games focusing on self-esteem, bullying and helping others out to whole class secret agent projects that encourage kids to do things for others without them even noticing, this pack is full to the brim with inspiring ideas!
Let's make this world a kinder, more considerate and tolerant place, one classroom at a time! Let the Kindness Elves be part of the story by bringing the magic of kindness to everyday life at school!
- 7 Circle or Group Games with a PSE focus (Personal, Social and Emotional Development) including kindness, bullying, self esteem etc.
- 7 Whole Class Kindness Activities which encourage spreading kindness around the school and into the local community
- A simple positive behaviour system for the classroom
- Useful list of books about kindness
- 30 Acts of Kindness Suggestion Cards to set out with the Kindness Elves. These are all specific to school for e.g. "Can you sit with a child who is alone at lunch today?"
- Blank Acts of Kindness Cards to print and write your own ideas on
- Labels for games, the classroom and displays
- Patterned writing paper templates for writing to the Kindness Elves
- "Thankful" and "well done" star templates
[Note: This is not a physical product, it is a downloadable ebook / pdf, and includes all the printables]
This file is a little over 150MB and so you may prefer to download on a wifi connection.
Beautiful resources and packed lovely. I’m looking forward to using them along with my kindness elves and story book which was a previous order - 😊 thank you.
Sorry but I cannot review your curriculum yet because I have not used it! I was waiting for my little Kindness Elves. It was delivered at the wrong address. My neighbor said she left it in my mailbox but I never saw my package!! 😣😞
The Kindness Elves helped encourage my students to be more aware of kind deeds for others and actually commit to doing more kind deeds for each other and their teachers. Great resource.
A wonderful resource to use to inspire ideas of kindness. Used at home with my daughter and at school with my reception class.
When I made my order was a information saying that if I spent a certain value I get one or two babies elf’s (I don’t remember if it was one or two) but I didn’t get nothing, only my order...